Orange you glad to have orangein your life (soooo cheesy, but I couldn’t resist an orange joke!)Tangerine tango as you may know is this year’s design color a la Pantone. The now popular use of this color has made me a fan of this red and yellow love child. It is of course a signature color of my favorite brand for scarves and provides surprising sophistication in the pumpkin range of colors. On the other end of the spectrum, it can be paired with brighter colors and reminds me of the orange sherbet I had every summer during my childhood when it is done in a brighter hue.
Here are a few of my favorite tangerine tango inspirations – what are yours?
Here are my picks for some hot orange love for spring (all under $60!)
1. Tangerine dip back skirt, Topshop, $56
2. Tangerine resin links, Baublebar, $58
3. Overland equipment Amelia, Zappos, $40
4. INC International Concepts short sleeve v-neck top, Macy’s, $29.99
5. Haskell Earrings, Fuchsia and orange double disk drop, Macy’s, $15