*Last day – get 20% off with code WEAREFAMILY13 at Shopbop. It is a fabulous time to dig through the sale section and stock up on your spring and summer wardrobe!*
Admit it – do you think only older ladies wear brooches?
I used to think that brooches were worn by stately ladies with silver hair as they sipped their afternoon tea. But then I started to realize that brooches could be such fun and versatile accessories. I’ve attached a brooch to a plain headband for a little sparkle and have also worn it to enclose a delicate blouse that was just a little too low for the office.
I’m not the only one that likes a good brooch and saw Olivia rocking her own brooches a few times. I love how she pairs them with both casual and more formal outfits.
Here are some affordable brooches with a timeless vibe:
1. Nina Taylor crystal statement brooch, Nordstrom, $65
2. Austrian crystal pave lizard brooch, Brooks Brothers, $99
3. Antique crystal brooch from 1890, GlamourArtAntiques on Etsy, $85
4. Bridal brooch, 3DNailArt on Etsy, $5.79
5. ASOS rhinestone brooch pack, ASOS, $13.30
6. Austrian crystal pave orchid brooch, Brooks Brothers, $99
This lipstick brooch is also adorable and so fun!
Tip: Try eBay, Etsy, and consignment stores for a wide selection of vintage style brooches at great prices!
What style would you like in a brooch?