*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
What is a fashionista to do when winter hits?
1. Freeze and still look cute in that cute dress.
2. Bundle up in a really cool coat
I am guilty of doing no. 1 (oh back in the day, nothing could be draped over my cute outfit when I went out on a Saturday night!) but also have a few great coats. If the weather is chilly outside, I at least want to have a fun coat and stay somewhat stylish (no huge down jackets unless it is REALLY chilly).
My three favorite coats are a Mackage coat with the coolest leather belt and funnel neck collar, a bright pink Banana Republic coat, and a classic Benetton coat with a waist tie.
So if you want to pick a great coat, look for the following
– a bright color or print
– unique texture
– an edgy silhouette
– a beautiful timeless coat
Here are a few of my favorite coats:
1. Love Moschino coat, Yoox, $486 (from $607)
2. Mackage Valencia coat, Shopbop, $690
3. Joie de Vivre Jackpot coat, Modcloth, $134.99
4. 7 for all mankind fashion rinse denim, Shopbop, $395
5. Darling Floral Lace Coat, Shoptiques, $135
What kind of coats do you like?