*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
What do you get for the person who(se closet) has everything?
This can be a tricky one because you want to acknowledge her true loves but not get her something she may own already or may not fit with her style. Accessories are always a winner – who doesn’t love something shiny for the new year celebrations? Makeup in classic colors is also a winner. Whenever she puts on a knockout face, she can think of the sweet friend who got it for her. Psst, remember to indulge your stylish self as well. After all, who doesn’t feel like a fun fashionista in red lipstick right?
1. All the trimmings color block beanie, Kate Spade, $78
2. Passport Case, Hayden Harnett, $78
3. Kate Spade New York Nice Girl iPhone 5 / 5S Case, Kate Spade, $40
4. Baguette stretch gem bracelet, Baublebar, $34
1, MAC Flat out Fabulous lipstick, Nordstrom, $16
2. Holy Chic graphic knit tee, Old Navy, $9.99
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 basics, Sephora, $29
4. Dazzling sequins clutch bag, Light in the Box, $22.98
5. Garance Dore Collection Les Femmes 2015 calendar, Shopbop, $27.04