*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
Everyone has that friend.
You know who I’m talking about…she is the woman with a lovely home in the suburbs, a cute family, and a classic living room. She dresses well and also has a deft hand in the kitchen (she’s the one you like to ask for an entertaining dinner recipe) which makes her a great hostess. So what do you get her? While home decor can be a little tricky (does it fit her style and her home), it can also be a welcome gift. She likes to change up her decor ever so slightly and always welcomes a new bowl or mug. Little accents like the gem speaker below could also be perfect in her study.
Here are my picks for the savvy hostess:
1. Joy Pillow by Bright July, Brika, $70
2. Larabee road black tidbit plates, Kate Spade, $55
3. Reiko Kaneko lip tease mug, C. Wonder, $26
4. C. Wonder Bling Trinket Tray, Shopbop, $20
1. Ikat polka dot tea for one, C. Wonder, $48
2. Haute Habitat doormat, Modcloth, $34.99
3. 2015 Notebook French Goatskin leather, Gigi New York, $70
4. Giant Gem speaker, Baublebar, $40