What are your favorite colors for your home?
Ideally, when we have a home where I can really experiment, I would love to decorate in shades of slate gray, rose pink, robin egg blue, and gold. But for now and for every home I’ve ever lived in, I am happy to have white walls and white pieces. I also like white pieces around the home and found a few white home decor pieces that really work, regardless of your color palette.
A white vase is beautiful and clean regardless of the color of your fresh flowers. White frames can come together to create a streamlined gallery wall. I love a cute white food storage piece and the owl cookie holder below is quirky and functional. Finally, white platters, bowls, or trays are perfect for larger dinners or entertaining. I just bought a few white platters and am envisioning rows of prosciutto wrapped melon or white chocolate cranberry bars. Mmm…
1. Little White One Glass Vase, CB2, $15
2. Asst. of 2 Essential Frames, White, One Kings Lane, $65
3. zestt Hootie Cookie Jar, Bluefly, $38
4. French Perle Oval Platter by Lenox, Gilt, $49 (from $115)
5. Zuma White Tray by J.K. Adams, Crate & Barrel, $29.95