*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
Wedges are my perfect summer shoes.
They add a little height (perhaps most importantly since I’m petite to average height). They can be dressed up or down to attend a variety of summer events. They can also be among the most comfortable shoes for a summer wardrobe. I’ve been on the hunt for a new pair of wedges ever since my favorite pair of Cynthia Rowley red wedges broke (RIP, they were a great pair of shoes). Kate Spade or Splendid have some of my favorite options now so at least a replacement pair is in sight.
Here are a few more favorite pairs of wedges:
1. Hinge ‘Neta’ leather wedge sandal, Nordstrom, $79.95
2. Splendid ‘Dinah’ rope crisscross wedge slides, Shopbop, $108
3. Michael Michael Kors ‘Posey’ Espadrille wedge sandal, Nordstrom, $89.90 (from $139.95)
4. Splendid ‘Edgewood’ Thong demi wedge slides, Shopbop, $68
5. Nine West ‘Big Easy’ wedge sandal, Nordstrom, $69.90 (from $88.95)
6. Kate Spade New York ‘Talcott’ Cork Wedges, Shopbop, $108