*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
What are some of your favorite outfits in cooler weather?
I love to have comfortable layers. Some of my favorite pieces in the fall include long cardigan sweaters, fedora hats, and maxi skirts/dresses. I have a favorite Nanette Lepore wool maxi skirt that is perfect for cold weather – it’s long, medium weight, and its fluted shape helps me to remain chic even if I’m all covered up. Maxi skirts and dresses are also perfect for transitional weather – they are loose and cool, but can also provide much needed coverage as temperatures dip. It is also fabulous that maxi length dresses can transition from a lightweight cotton gauze or jersey to a more substantial cashmere blend.
A favorite fall activity of mine is to curl up by the window with a hot drink (apple cider please!) in hand and a great read. I also really miss throwing on a cap, a sturdy pair of boots, and of course that wool maxi skirt to take a drive or walk through an orchard on a crisp, fall day. Ahh, hopefully I can fulfill those wishes before it gets too chilly!
Here are a few favorite maxi skirts and dresses for fall:
2. Just Female Comme Skirt, Shopbop, $39.50 (from $79)
3. Norma Kamali Kamali Kulture Shirred Maxi Dress, Shopbop, $30 (from $100)
4. ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo Side Slit Maxi Skirt, Shopbop, $102.50 (from $205)
5. Lanston Long Sleeve Maxi Dress, Shopbop, $165
– Mr. Rebates offers the highest cash back when you shop at Shopbop (3%). Log onto Mr. Rebates first, then search for and click from the site to Shopbop. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.