Who loves eggs for breakfast?
When I was a full time consultant and lived in a hotel for 7 months, I actually had eggs every day at their cafe! More often than not, I would actually request an egg white omelette from the chef (with everything), toast a piece of bread or two, and pack it all to eat at the office. Nowadays, I’ve created a new tradition and have omelettes in a much more convenient form – in the shape of muffins!
Include whatever you like, bake it, and enjoy a healthy, but tasty gluten free meal!
Gluten free egg muffins
- 8 egg whites, 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked or thawed, frozen spinach
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Oil inside of muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients together and distribute evenly in muffin tin cups. If you don’t want your egg muffins to be as wet, sauté the vegetables first for a few minutes.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until set. Remove from heat and enjoy