I never shopped at Nordstrom previously because it isn’t in New York City (but will be soon). I read stories about Nordstrom’s legendary customer service, but never got to try experience it for myself until a few years ago. I found a Nordstrom sales associate’s information through an online friend and discovered a truly stellar sales associate. He sent out the guides for the Anniversary sale and I’ve been busy looking at the best buys. It is a great time to shop because autumn arrivals are discounted for a limited time (early access + sale prices = winning!) I’ve been culling the best buys from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and they definitely include classic wardrobe staples and limited edition beauty buys.
- Leith Shawl Collar Cocoon Cardigan, Nordstrom, $49.90 (from$174)
- Lush V-Neck Crepe Blouse, Nordstrom, $27.90 (from $42)
- PAIGE ‘Transcend – Verdugo’ Ankle Ultra Skinny Jeans (Dalia), Nordstrom, $99 (from $189)
- Frame ‘Le Bowtie’ Removable Tie Cotton Poplin Blouse, Nordstrom, $176.90 (from $265)
- Lush Strappy Long Sleeve Woven Blouse, Nordstrom, $31.90 (from $48)
I love an easy, long-sleeved v-neck. I have a green one that I always wear for travel and it’s a great layering item. I love feminine details like a bowtie and this shirt would totally be a wardrobe staple for me.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Tote, Nordstrom, $129.90(from $195)
- Kate Spade New York ‘forever’ Stud Earrings, Nordstrom, $24.90 (from $38)
- Halogen ® ‘Owen’ Genuine Calf Hair Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat (Women), Nordstrom, $59.90 (from $89.95)
- Kate Spade New York ‘forever’ Crystal Wrist Cuff, Nordstrom, $49.90 (from $78)
- Kate Spade New York ‘spencer court – rae’ leather wristlet wallet (Nordstrom Exclusive), Nordstrom, $111.90 (from $168)
How cool are these Kate Spade stud earrings? They are modern, fun, and so well priced. I haven’t picked up a Le Pliage tote, but completely love washable, light bags for travel – this is definitely on my wishlist for travel items.
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Instant Beauty Palette – The Dolce Vita Look’ 5-Minute Face On the Go ($147 Value), Nordstrom, $75
- Deborah Lippmann ‘The New Romantics’ Set ($60 Value), Nordstrom, $29
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rebel Nudes’ Set ($108 Value), Nordstrom, $72
- beautyblender ® ‘Beauty’s Best Friend’ Set ($56 Value), Nordstrom, $35
- Tom Ford Makeup Set, Nordstrom, $98
Finally, we get to one of my favorite sections – makeup. Every single item here is a lust item. Charlotte Tilbury is supposed to have an amazing makeup line with stellar formulas – the palette seems like a good way to try out her makeup. My other huge wishlist item is basically anything Tom Ford. I’ve been curious as to whether his formulas are worth the huge price and again a set is a nice way to try a few things at once.