It’s my favorite time of year – sale time! The Sephora VIB sale is coming up November 11 – 14 and it’s time to score 20% off everything. VIB Rouge was lucky enough to get first dibs, but there are still plenty of items for us VIBs. I also end up requalifying for VIB through my purchases through this sale (timing!) I was never that into beauty and skincare. But that all changed in my 30s and I get products that are worth the money. I’ve stocked up my cart with both essential items as well as splurges. I need to stock up again on foundation and get a good foundation brush as well. I’m going for the Shiseido Foundation Brush since it’s pretty well recommended. But I also wanted to try out a few new items so the Grand Hotel Café palette and Ambient® Lighting Palette seem like good bets.
What are you getting at the Sephora sale?
1. Hourglass Immaculate® Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, $44.80
2. Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil, $25.60
3. Shiseido Foundation Brush, $24
4. Beauty Blender, $16
5. Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $28.80
1. Tom Ford Moisturecore lip color, $44
2. Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Palette, $49.60
3. Too Faced Grand Hotel Café, $39.20
4. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy Boosting Face mask, $49.60
5. YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, $28.80
– Mr. Rebates offers the highest cash back when you shop at Sephora (4%). Log onto Mr. Rebates first, then search for and click from the site to Sephora. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.
*This post may contain affiliate links or products for review. Thank you for clicking because your clicks help maintain this site! Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*