Are you a foodie? I feel like more and more people are these days. As we migrate from owning fabulous things to taking part in fabulous experiences, we are eating and traveling more. I became more of a foodie after I graduated college. I was making money and finally getting to experience NYC in all its glory. I’d try out different restaurants with friends and make the most out of living in one of the best food destinations in the world. I came to really appreciate different cuisines and develop a love for food.
After all, eating out and dining in with friends is such an intimate experience. We share our favorite dishes, trial our newest recipes and make food memories. So I wanted to celebrate the food lovers in our lives with a special gift guide for the foodie. This guide contains fun treats as well as beautiful entertaining pieces for the perfect host/hostess.
Gift Guide for the Foodie
1. Marble & Copper Cheese Knives, Set of 3 by Williams-Sonoma, $49.95
Marble & Copper – what a stunning combination!
2. David’s Cookies Holiday Assorted Cookies, Saks Fifth Avenue, $38
I love that this has everything from gingerbread cookies to santas!
3. Herdmar® Portofino 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting, Bed Bath & Beyond, $48
Black is the new black. I love this sleek look!
4. Sugarfina Eight-Piece Happy Holidays Preset Bento Box, Saks Fifth Avenue, $65
I would grab the pumpkin pie caramel and chocolate covered almonds first!
5. Thirstystone Marble & Wood Cake Stand, Nordstrom, $45.99
I love this organic and chic combination.
6. Gourmet Finishing Salts Mini Collection, AHAlife, $40
Truffle salt is one of my favorite condiments and smoked salt sounds divine!
– Ebates is the ONLY site that offers cashback when you shop at AHAlife (3%). Log onto Ebates first, then search for and click from the site to AHAlife. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.
*This post may contain affiliate links or products for review. Thank you for clicking because your clicks help maintain this site! Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*