If it’s summer in your part of the world, you may have already attended a summer party or two. We just hosted a casual party to celebrate my husband’s birthday and prove that we are still alive post-baby. There’s still time for at least one more summer shindig which is Labor Day for friends in the US. I may stress out, but love throwing together parties. Summer parties are particularly lovely because they invite everyone to come together and enjoy each other’s company while dining al fresco. I love the generous use of lights and pillows to create inviting summer entertaining decor.
Luxury for Less: Summer Entertaining Decor
Here are a few other summer decor finds that make any summer party a little more fun.
- Calypso Counter Stool BLACK/WHITE, Apt2B, $219
- LumaBase paper lantern and string lights, Kohl’s, $64.99
- Edie Inc. Geo Trellis Indoor Outdoor Seat Pad, Kohl’s, $47.99 (from $59.99)
- Large Square Straw Tray, Off 5th, $19.99 (from $60)
- Southern Living Glass Drink Dispenser, Kohl’s, $45
*This post may contain affiliate links or products for review. Thank you for clicking because your clicks help maintain this site! Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*