*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
First off, congratulations to…
…Sharon at The Tiny Heart for winning the Sephora gift card!
Thank you for being an Instagram follower! Please e-mail me at email@example.com within 3 days with your email address so I can send you this gift card!
While we are on the subject of beauty, I love to give and receive unique or interesting beauty products. I mostly order and like to share a few staple items but like to try out new collections such as the lovely Marc Jacobs for Sephora line or much talked about products like the Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation (any product that supposedly improves my skin is worth a try!) Palettes are a great idea because they offer a range of colors and starter sets or brushes are always useful for the amateur beauty queen.
Here are my beauty picks any makeup lover would love:
1. Laguna Winter SURF 4FREE nail color trio, Mary Jo Matsumoto, $36
2. Benefit they’re real! mascara, Macy’s, $23
3. Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 3 Palette, Ulta, $52
4. Stila Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette, Sephora, $10
5. Stila Tools Of The Trade 5-Piece Luxe Brush Set, Macy’s, $28 (from $115)
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer, Sephora, $18