*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
What are your favorite handbags?
I am definitely a bag lady and love a nice purse. I haven’t bought as many in recent years (though my husband got me a wonderful cross body bag for Mother’s Day!) I have also been more selective about the handbags that I do buy. I started accumulating too many bags and simply started giving them away (lucky sister-in-law), selling them, or not using them. I’ve culled it down almost to the point where I am happy with my bag choices. Now I am concentrating on the bags I know work for me and for the different situations. I started looking at the handbags sale on Shopbop (20% off classic handbags now with code INTHEBAG through 4 am EST, August 20th)and narrowed down the bags to classics handbags that would work for every closet.
My classic handbags include:
- A clutch for formal events or when I’m just grabbing a few things (this can also double as a cosmetics clutch!)
- A shoulder bag that will help juggle a more robust selection of products I need like a bottle of water or a cosmetics bag
- A backpack for toting a lot more things, like a laptop, and enables me to have my hands free – also a favorite for travel and commuting to work
- A cross body bag for a few essential items – great for travel
Clare V. Jaguar Leather Fold Over Clutch, Shopbop, $188 (from $235)
Kate Spade New York Maise Dome Satchel, Shopbop, $238.40 (from $298)
LeSportsac Beverly Backpack, Shopbop, $134.40 (from $168)
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Love Cross Body Bag, Shopbop, $156 (from $195)
– Mr. Rebates offers the highest cash back when you shop at Shopbop (3%). Log onto Mr. Rebates first, then search for and click from the site to Shopbop. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.