Chilewich Bubbles Table Runner, Velocity Art and Design, $24
Beetle Gem Ornament, Anthropologie, $18
Oh my are the holidays almost here? Well thank you internet age because I just ordered a few presents online today and am done shopping for my close friends. If you’re still looking for some small, budget friendly ideas, take a peek at the list below for the favorite ladies and gentlemen in your life. They’re portable, fun, and wallet friendly – added bonus, many are great host/hostess gifts as well so you don’t have to be limited to the holiday season (well except the beer toppers) to give and get them.
What do you want in your stocking?
1. Fish napkin ring, Jonathan Adler, $18
2. Raindrop bank, MOMA Store, $29.95
3. Holiday beer toppers, Urban Outfitters, $8
4. Monkey journal, Night Owl Paper Goods, $18
5. 4-in-1 Travel Games, MOMA Store, $14.95
6. Peace honey, Savannah Bee, $15
7. Casina Rossa Truffle and Salt, Amazon, $22.90
8. Single Malt Scotch chocolate bar, Foodzie, $15/3 bars
9. Winter duos tea, Teaforte, $5
10. Elephant bottle stopper, Jonathan Adler, $18
Welcome to the second half of the Blogger Holiday Gift Guide. See Part 1 here.
Here is the list of Gift Guides and Bloggers:
In this Holiday Gift Guide for Men I have featured a variety of gifts from books, technology, sports, music, and clothing. It was also important to me to focus on gifts that are functional, chic, and classic pieces that you can be sure the special man in your life will hold on to for a long time! (except for the Microbrew Beer of the Month Club Membershipâ€¦that is really a gift that should be enjoyed immediately!)
The Chic Kitchen Supplies Gift Guide consists of kitchen must haves for anyone serious about cooking in style. All of the items are affordable, functional, and fun. From coffee to cutting boards, any of these items would be a fabulous gift for a cook or foodie.
I’m super excited to be working with some of the coolest ladies around to come up with a holiday gift guide for you in the next few weeks (Jessica picked this one below!)
Watch out for our gift guides in November!