Oh my, is it already November? The holidays are upon us once again which means we only have another month or so of shopping! Black Friday/Cyber Monday is my favorite time to do my holiday shopping because sales are EVERYWHERE! I also feel a little sense of accomplishment if I can finish my shopping early – checklist done! I’ve been a Shopbop fan for a while and I always fill up a cart in anticipation of their sales. My go to sections for gifts are the home and accessories sections. How fun are these pineapple bookends and the beautiful display box is a great, small way to display trinkets. Jennifer Behr is one of the most luxurious hair accessory brands, so it’s even more fab when it’s on sale. These Rebecca Minkoff celestial hoop earrings are also so lovely and under $40!
I try to buy all the gifts I can so I can get a higher discount. They even have beautiful children’s toys, like this dollhouse now!
Use Code MORE17 for the following discounts:
20% off orders of $200+
25% off orders of $500+
30% off orders of $800+
The sale ends November 26, 11:59 pm PST.
1. Pineapple bookends, set of 2, $45.50
Bring some brightness to your books!
2. Kate Spade dots large tray, $63
Organize and display your items in style!
3. Kate Spade assorted magnet set, $19.60
So cute and I always need magnets!
4. Wallace 5 compartment display box, $38.50
Such a gorgeous way to display small items.
5. Odeme handheld mirror, $47.60
I love this for a bathroom or vanity!
1. Jennifer Behr bobby pin, $62.72
I love the luxurious details on this hair pin!
How chic and lovely!
3. Rebecca Minkoff celestial hoop earrings, $33.60
This is an unexpected take on hoop earrings!!
4. Shashi solitaire bracelet, $28
How classic and chic!
5. Pose Two tiered jewelry tray, $17.50
This is a modern and beautiful way to display jewelry!
– Mr. Rebates offers the highest cash back when you shop at Shopbop (3%). Log onto Mr. Rebates first, then search for and click from the site to Shopbop. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.