*This post may contain affiliate links or products for review. Thank you for clicking because your clicks help maintain this site! Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
I love (good) surprises. I got a note about the Shopbop sale and took a look just in case I wanted to stock up on any fashionable essentials for my upcoming trip back to SF and NY. There are a ton of items on sale, but I noticed that it would be a really good time to do some summer shopping via Shopbop Surprise Sale. Some items look they barely go on sale (I may get this Sunny Life Toucan though the gold swan would match my white swan) while I would wait for other items to be reduced further (certain accessories or clothing with many sizes left).
Summer Shopping via Shopbop Surprise Sale
I noticed a lot of sandals (there are a few Ferragamo slides and flats and these always sell out quickly) as well as a whole range of sunglasses. My beloved Tom’s wedges broke so I really need to get a pair of good everyday sandals or wedges. I hadn’t heard of Sarah Flint sandals previously, but the Sally sandals are so simple and beautiful – I’m hoping they get discounted even more!
1. Ancient Greek Sandals Clio Sandals, Shopbop, $130 (from $185)
2. Sarah Flint Sally Sandals, Shopbop, $285 (from $475)
3. Loeffler Randall Lina Flats, Shopbop, $175 (from $250)
4. Tory Burch Roselle Flat Espadrilles, $192 (from $275)
I think I still have a barely worn pair of Miu Miu sunglasses at home, but am definitely tempted to snag another pair. If Tom Ford sunglasses were sold here, I’d be in serious trouble. But the selection ranges from the light and fun to the more funky classic Prada sunglasses.
1. Steven Alan Marlow Sunglasses, Shopbop, $116 (from $165)
2. Prada Catwalk Oversized Sunglasses, Shopbop, $234 (from $335)
3. Tory Burch Modern Metal Sunglasses, Shopbop, $135 (from $195)
4. Kate Spade New York Carlisa Sunglasses, Shopbop, $108 (from $155)
– Ebates offers the highest cash back when you shop at Shopbop (2%); new members get a $10 bonus just for signing up. Log onto Ebates first, then search for and click from the site to Shopbop. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.