*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*
There is just something special about Saturday isn’t there?
It’s the day of the week with the most possibility and potential for fun; of course it’s my favorite day of the week! It’s no wonder that Kate Spade decided to name its younger, hipper, sister line Saturday. The clothing and accessories reflect a bold, light and casual vibe. I was a little bummed to hear that this lovely brand will be shutting down in a month or two. There is a possibility that Kate Spade may in fact have a few lower priced items in its main line in the future. But in the meantime, Saturday’s sitewide sale is your last chance to grab a few fun products (some items are already out of stock!) Use code EXTRA40 to get 40% off anything at Saturday.com.
– Frugal offers the highest cash back when you shop at Saturday (10%). Log onto Frugal first, then search for and click from the site to Saturday. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.
Here are a few of my favorite picks from the site:
1. Column Pocket Skirt In Bustling Blocks, Kate Spade Saturday, $78
2. The A Satchel In Canvas And Leather, Kate Spade Saturday, $135
3. Xxxxxxxo Cuff, Kate Spade Saturday, $18
4. Cinch Raincoat, Kate Spade Saturday, $132
5. Crosswalk Stripe Shift Dress, Kate Spade Saturday, $90