Confession: I never really cared much about makeup or skincare until a few years ago. I started reading an experimenting more and discovered makeup that works (Bare Minerals is a light, but easy staple and I love NARS lip pencils). I discovered Sephora and VIB status (yesssss to the first look at products and discounts!) Now I look forward to the discount all year. If you’re VIB or just an introductory beauty insider, you’ll get at least 15% off anything. I became a VIB one year and use the sale time to requalify for VIB status – Sephora really knows how to reel me in! I checked out my loves and also asked a few blogger friends for ideas. Your list can be huge and vary depending on your needs. Use the following codes depending on your member level to get discounts through Wednesday, November 15th:
- Rouge: 20FORROUGE
- VIB: 20FORVIB
- Insider: INSIDER15
But here’s my list of 5 must buys from the Sephora 2017 sale.
1. Drunk Elephant Rise + GlowTM Duo, Sephora, $23
Drunk Elephant trial size sets are the way to go to try out these cult favorite skincare products.
2. Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color, Sephora, $34
Yes, Tom Ford makeup is crazy expensive, but this size is actually bearable and the smaller size is great for those who don’t wear lipstick often.
3. Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Sephora, $45
4. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, Sephora, $54
This is one of the hottest palettes of the year and is still in stock!
5. Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, Sephora, $16
I’m thinking of my daughter as I get this, but a compact brush is always useful
– Top Cashback offers the highest cash back when you shop at Sephora (5%). Log onto Top Cashback first, then search for and click from the site to Sephora. Shop and automatically get cash back on your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you’d like it.
*This post may contain affiliate links or products for review. Thank you because your clicks help maintain this site! Please see my full disclosure policy for more information.*