It’s time to brighten up! This week’s links included quite a few posts that boasted about infusing color and brightness whether we do it with ’80s style swimsuits (ahh the quirky cute star bathing suits!) to a ’50s pop of purple in a fitted dress. It was an honor to have my own gray and gold selections featured this week!
But it’s not all about color. There are also savvy posts about how to best shop online and how to collaborate with brands. What are your fashion choices for spring?
Links à la Mode: April 2
- Affordable: How to Groom Your Eyebrows
- A Handful of Stories: Microtrend: The Bucket Hat
- A La Modest: On Being Genuine
- Attire Club: Color Theory and Fashion
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: April Crush List
- ChromoBeauty: 8 Ways You’re Curling Your Hair Wrong
- Funky Jungle: Five Tips for Shopping Savvy Online
- Ginger Snaps: How to Dress Like Betty from Mad Men
- A Glamorous Revelation: Breakfast With Bevan
- Head 2 Heels: On Getting Inked, Again
- Les Assorties: Paris Je T’aime: Mademoiselle Sassi
- Little Luxury List: Fashion and Interiors: Gray and Gold
- Purushu Irie: 7 Summer Holiday Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Brands That Prove Green Beauty Isn’t Just for Crazy Hippies
- Style Bizarre: Minimal Alternative Clothing
- The Fashion Barbie: How to Not Look Like a Festival Cliché
- The Outfit Repeater: 20+ Ways to Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers and Brands
- TLV Birdie: Natural Skincare Splurge
- Trends VIP: The It Bag—Worship Beyond Reason
- We Are Ready Made: Hej Stockholm!
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.